The hand built, SL-K carbon wheels feature a 50-millimeter deep section tubular rim. The SL-K rims feature a wider 23-millimeter profile for better aerodynamics and increase durability. The rims are laced to extra light CNC machined hubs via extra-light Sapim spokes.
DESCRIPTION & MATERIALSremove
• New ultra stiff Carbon 50mm x 23mm tubular rim
• New extra light hubs for direct pull spokes
• Preload Reduction Assembly (PRA) hub axle system
• Sealed cartridge bearings (2F+4R) with 17mm axle
• Aerodynamic bladed spokes
• External Spline Drive Nipples for easy maintenance
• Artisan hand built
• Includes Mercury Carbon QR valve extender, brake pad set and wheel bag
• Aluminum Cassette for Shimano 9-10 sp or Campagnolo 10-11sp.
Soon available Shimano 9-10-11sp cassette.
• Spokes: 20 radial front wheel; 24 rear wheel, 16 cross x3 drive side and 8 radial non drive side (2:1 ratio)
• Rims – UD Carbon fi nish
• Front & Rear hubs – Black anodized
• Spokes - Silver
• Color graphics options – Red, White
• 1.450 g / pair (w/o QR)
• 98.5 g for QR