The Team Issue wheelset features extra light 24-millimeter CSI carbon/alloy clincher rim, mated to CNC machined Team Issue with double-butted aero stainless spokes. The new Team Issue hubs spin on sealed bearings and feature an anodized black finish.
DESCRIPTION & MATERIALS
• Extra light 25mm Carbon Alloy rim for clincher
• New extra light hubs for direct pull spokes
• Preload Reduction Assembly (PRA) hub axle system
• Sealed cartridge bearings (2 F+4 R) with 17mm axles
• Aero Light spokes
• Special ABS self locking nipples
• External nipples for easy maintenance
• Artisan hand built
• Includes Mercury aluminum QR and useful wheels protections
• Aluminum Cassette for Shimano 9-10 sp or Campagnolo 10-11sp.
Soon available Shimano 9-10-11sp cassette.
• Spokes: 20 radial front wheel; 24 rear wheel, 16 cross x3 drive side and 8 radial non drive side (2:1 RATIO)
• Rims – 3K Carbon fi nish
• Front & Rear hubs – Black anodized
• Spokes - Silver
• Color graphics
• 1.400 g / pair (w/o QR)
• 107.4 g for QR